Saturday, February 13, 2010

Early Bird... or... A Little Late


Well I might be a little late for last xmas or I could be efficiently early for xmas this year :) This is part of my dedication to completing jobs that I have started, no matter what season it is...well almost complete anyway, just need to add a fabric border, padding and framed. At least I now have 10months to get that part done LOL

On completion of the bigger xstitch last night I started a little stitchery and thought I might as well get into the spirit at the same time and actually completed it within a couple of hours....what a pleasant change for me!



ps...in love with this hand dyed fabric, pale lilac infused with glitter...one more little piece left for another project..mmm what will it be?


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the beads on the top one! And the whole design of the second one. Will add it to my "things I want to do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful ! No you're not late you are just organised very early .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Me