Sunday, September 27, 2009

BC Projects - Little Boys Outfits

These little outfits were made for my 15mth old nephew. They were surprisingly simple to make and oh so cute on. Somewhere around here I might have a photo of the kids in them.....
Found it!!! - How cute are these kids :)



Very smart short sleeve shirt to complete the set :)



Very cute toddler pants with belt hooks and quick pull apart clasps in the legs for all those unpleasant duties. I believe I even found a cute little tan belt for this ensemble!



Long sleeve check shirt - believe it was of a flannel material for those warmer days. It's been many years since I made this so the brain is struggling. Note the extra button on the pocket to finish it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Me