Sunday, September 27, 2009

BC Projects - Little Girl Dresses

I have discovered some pre-digital photos in an album and thought I would add these projects as a reflection of where I started....most of these have been gifted so it is nice to have an image to jog the memories :)




This gorgeous velvet dress was made for a little friend. Note the little matching headband....very cute :)



This Green and white dress was made for my 2yr old neice. I made the pattern up and fell in love with the gorgeous green material with the cutest little white daisies embossed onto pale green and white check. I have finished it off with a row of small daisy lace below the bodice. I am sorry the photo is not clear enough. It still amazes me that this dress has been through 3 little girls and my 4yr old is still wearing it and loving it - and that is all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Me