Monday, January 25, 2010

I remembered my password!!!

Life hasn't been easy on this crafter for quite a while now, instead of starting AND completing jobs in one day I have fallen into 'a little bit of everything' category....and finalising nothing! LOL

I haven't even fully finished the xmas placemats & x-stitch I was madly working on...when the roast is crackling you sort of give up putting the pressure back on ;)




I have relocated my craft room yet again...and it is now sharing an A/C'd room with my hubby's study - nice to know that all the little storage concepts makes it very easy to relocate...and I realised this morning that my craft room has touched every single room in the house! (bar the parent's retreat, though the craft itself has been known to move in for the odd night relaxing on the old bed watching a couple of DVD's - my version of multi-tasking) So I guess my family have to get used to my nomadic workspace....I truly just like sharing it around.

But as a mother foremost, it's nice to know my children are going to school with delightful new library bags...completed in 1hr, ironed on decals...and No, I'm not sharing these basics! But the children think they are perfect, and that is all that matters!!!!!

I am tied to fulltime work for the next 6 weeks as I train a couple of delightful ladies to take over my jobroles and allow me to craft to my heart's content ;)




3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back! Was just thinking I hadn't read anything from you here for a while. Sounds like you're still getting something done despite the distractions. Have you found the camera charger yet? Do we get photos soon??? You know we love photos... please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I came back to look for photos - LOVE the colours in your Sleigh Ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks T, I'm in love with the funky vintage patterns in this panel....and very contempory colours

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Me