Friday, December 4, 2009

Still crafting.....

No I haven't dropped off the face of the world, but I have been very caught up in business affairs this last couple of weeks....

In saying that I have also got a few projects happening to keep my sanity but haven't quite finished everything yet

I have been making some gorgeous baby change mats, started a xmas xstitch which I attack while waiting in the car for school pickup. I have also started a very cute verigated pink crocheted jumper for Miss Six for when I need something I don't have to think too hard to work on ;)

This week I have also started working on some very cute xmas placemats, a full set of eight, nearly completed!

Unfortunately at the moment my camera battery is flat and I can't seem to find the charger and so the photos will have to wait for the next post ;)


2 comments:

  1. Even without the photos it's nice to know you are achieving lots , take care .

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Clare, until you put it down on paper it doesn't seem like you are doing much at all....must find the camera charger though - it keeps me accountable LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Me