Thursday, November 12, 2009

Theatre Feature

I was thrilled and honoured that Somewhat Simple wanted to feature our little Goldilocks Theatre holiday project today on her "Things I Love Thursday" with all those amazingly talented people...

Truth be told that it was the easiest project on my behalf as I cut the doors out and let my 6yr old paint the background scene and when the kids went to Grandma's for a holiday they finished off the project with Grandma and Aunty Mel. I think Aunty Mel really loved cutting out and creating all those lovely pieces of furniture and bowls of porridge, she even made gorgeous little paper pillows :)

The kids have had endless hours of fun putting on shows for us and visitors with such a simple little story, and for the little ones, this is a great way for them to get their brains ticking as they try to remember and recreate the story!

Thankyou Somewhat Simple for showcasing our little family project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Me