Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fashion Parade in Feb...

A friend of mine who loves what I've been creating with the girls clothes, both new and refashioned, has put me forward for a fashion parade for a local show for the Childrens section....I am both honoured, but very nervous now as I have to produce enough clothes between now and then to pick the best ones to put on show, I will also have a market stall as well - the markets was something I was working towards, but now I guess I have a date to get started towards and what a way to promote my products :) So I guess I'm going to be very busy now and have to start putting the ideas down into fabric!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations you have lots of well deserved good news .All the best with it all .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Me