Saturday, October 10, 2009

Patternless wool projects....somehow they worked :)

I knitted this simple little shrug-shawl for the girls by knitting a large rectangle, folding it over and joining it part way up the front, finishing off the edge with tassles and rolling the collar down and sewing it into place, and adding a button for decoration.....very cute!













I crocheted this little summer jacket finished off with a very frilly, lacey edge around the collar and sleeves, including ties at the front for something a little different.











This is my latest crocheted bolero, using a full shell pattern that bubbled out with each row. I finished it off with simple chain edge. This pattern style used a lot of wool unfortunately but looks amazing. Luckily I was able to find some more balls of wool two years after finding the first batch :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Me